Choco-Strawberry Milkshake is a healthy-cum-yummy milkshake, in which delicious strawberries are blended with tempting chocolate flavor and is irresistible for Chocoholics 🙂 One sip of this choco-strawberry milkshake, and if anything exists beyond cloud nine, I bet you would be there 😉
Reasons Why you should try this delightful choco-strawberry milkshake:
I have read somewhere that strawberries are heart-shaped to indicate they are quite good for heart 🙂 Ya, it is true that they are good for heart and regular consumption of strawberries would keep heart diseases at bay. Strawberries are loaded with anti-oxidants that are so crucial for our health and skin. Strawberries are excellent sources of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, folic acid, potassium etc.
Personally, I am totally into strawberries 🙂 I am fascinated more by the distinct aroma of strawberries than by their flavor (Same is the case for me with Ghee 😀) When mixed with chocolate flavor, that would taste like heaven and I could slurp down gallons of Choco-Strawberry Milkshake in a single go 😛
I could ramble on more about my love for strawberries, but let me control myself here for all the readers’ sake 😀 Over to Choco-Strawberry Milkshake from HomeMakingWizardry..
1) Strawberries – 15
2) Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
3) Milk – 2 cups
4) Honey/Sugar – as needed
5) Choc syrup – 4 tbsps (or more, depending upon how Chocoholic you are 😀)
1) Boil milk and let it cool down.
2) Wash and clean the strawberries. Remove the green sepals and slice them into two halves ( Not necessarily two, though) :D).
3) Add strawberries, honey, vanilla essence in a blender/juicer and give it a quick run for plain strawberry milkshake. If you want chocolaty strawberry milkshake, add chocolate syrup.
3) Now, add milk and blend again until they mix well.
4) Serve the Choco-strawberry milkshake, chilled 🙂
1) Serve chilled, when this milk-shake is at its best 🙂
2) Vanilla essence and Chocolate syrup would add to the taste. It is ok, if you don’t want to add it.
3) I would recommend honey instead of sugar, in health perspective.
If you like our space, subscribe to our blog via email to get instant updates on our new posts 🙂 You can also follow us by clicking on the “follow” button on the right side widget 🙂