Tutti-Frutti Coconut Cookies
Tutti-Frutti coconut cookies are flat, delicious, baked treats containing mainly butter & flour filled with tutti-frutti and flavored with coconut. I always prefer making cookies at home as we can make them with the flavor we wish. They make a great pair with evening coffee or tea. These are easy-to-make and delicious cookies for birthday or get-together parties. Enjoy Baking:-)
Over to Tutti-Frutti Coconut cookies recipe from your Home Making Delight..
Tutti-Frutti Coconut Cookies Recipe
Maida or All Purpose Flour (or Wheat Flour) – 1 cup
Butter – 6 tblsp (room temperature) (Extra 2 tbsp,if wheat flour is used. Check notes)
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Salt – pinch
Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
Milk – 2 tblsp
Tutti-Frutti – 1/8 cup
Coconut – 1/4 cup
- Beat butter & sugar together to form a creamy mixture. Add vanilla essesnce & salt to the mixture.
- Add flour slowly to the mixture & make a smooth dough with milk.
- To the dough add tutti frutti & coconut and mix them gently.
- Divide them into 18-20 equal parts by shaping them into small balls and flatten them gently. Dust the flattened dough with coconut on both sides (optional).
- Arrange them in a baking tray & bake them at 300 F for 15-20 mins or until they are slightly browned.
- Enjoy your fresh-baked, homemade Tutti Frutti Coconut cookies with coffee or tea & melt in the moments 🙂
- Use powdered sugar for best results.
- You can replace tutti- frutti with nuts.
- Increase 2 tblsp of butter if you are planning to use wheat flour for Maida.
You have just unlocked the “Tutti-Frutti Coconut Cookies” recipe from Home Making Delight. Feel free to take a tour of our space to learn more
If you like our space, subscribe to our blog via email to get instant updates on our new posts. You can also follow us by clicking on the “follow” button on the right side widget and like us on FB!!
We would be happy to receive your feedback on this recipe That would really mean a lot to us.
Have a great recipe or a different version of this delicacy? Have the heart to share? Come on, don’t be shy! Just send the recipe (only Vegan/Vegetarian please) to us via email with your photograph (Optional, if you don’t want that to be published here) and the final/all pictures of your delicacy We would try the same with our step-by-step photos and publish with your name and photo..
Subject: New Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
Tried this recipe? Please send us with your name and photo (Optional) and the final picture of your delicacy (Not at all optional :D). We would love to publish that here
Subject: Tried Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
ALL THE CONTENTS in this site are copyrighted to HOMEMAKINGDELIGHT. Plagiarism is a punishable offense by law.