Sukku-Malli Tea Mix – Herbal Tea Mix Recipe – DiY – Cut off your belly fat
Sukku Malli Tea Mix – Sukku Malli Tea is a healthy, refreshing drink prepared out of Sukku (Dry Ginger), Kothamalli seeds (Dhania – Coriander seeds), pepper (Milagu) and other healthy spices. The medicinal benefits of this drink are amazing and it is recommended to have this drink everyday in the afternoon to get all those benefits.
It’s been a long time since we have posted a really healthy recipe in HomeMakingDelight. My best friend is such a great health-freak and she used to give me hell lot of tips on healthy, balanced diet and home remedies. This Sukku-Malli tea is part of her daily health regime and she shared the recipe with me and even prepared one bottle of this for me when she visited our home last week. Thanks to her, now this one is online and I hope this post reaches so many health-freaks out there.
Before we move on to the recipe of “Sukku Malli Tea Mix”, let’s see its health benefits.
Major Health Benefits of Sukku Malli Tea:
- It is used to cut off those extra pound accumulated as fat in stomach. Drink this everyday afternoon instead of your coffee/tea and your belly fat would be reduced.
- It cures liver-related problems. Those who suffer from liver diseases can take this tea.
- It aids digestion process.
- As Dry-ginger aka Sukku is one of the ingredients, it provides relief from cold, fever, and body pain.
- It washes off the toxins from the body, if consumed daily.
Over to Sukku Malli Tea recipe from Home Making Delight..
Ingredients of Sukku Malli Tea Mix:
- Coriander seeds (Dhania seeds) – 10 tbsp
- Cumin seeds (Jeera seeds/ Jeeragam) – 2 tbps
- Dry Ginger (Sukku) – 1 big piece (Please refer the picture)
- Pepper (Milagu) – 2 tbsp
- Cardamom (Ilaichi/Elakkai) – 10
- Jaggery (Nattu sakkarai) – 1.5 tbsp
- Heat the kadai and add the coriander seeds and dry roast it for 3 minutes in medium flame. Ensure that it does not get burnt.
- Now, add cumin seeds and roast them for 2 minutes. Keep stirring it to avoid burning the seeds.
- Now, crush the pepper and then add it to the mixture and saute for 2 minutes.
- Crush the Cardamom and add now.
- Crush the dry ginger well and keep it ready. Switch the stove off and add the dry ginger and mix well. The heat would be sufficient for it.
- Let the mixture cool down and grind it coarsely in the mixer grinder. It doesn’t have to be finely powdered as we would be filtering the tea decoction.
- Just prepare the tea decoction in your usual way by adding this herbal tea mix instead of your normal tea and add Jaggery and milk and enjoy your herbal tea hot (Click here to see herbal tea preparation method using this herbal sukku malli tea mix).
- Cut the dry ginger into pieces and crush it well before adding it to the mixture.
- Add more water and less milk, if you want relief from cold and throat infection.
You have just unlocked the “Herbal Sukku Malli Tea Mix” recipe from Home Making Delight. Feel free to take a tour of our space to learn more
If you like our space, subscribe to our blog via email to get instant updates on our new posts. You can also follow us by clicking on the “follow” button on the right side widget and like us on FB!!
We would be happy to receive your feedback on this recipe. That would really mean a lot to us.
Have a great recipe or a different version of this delicacy? Have the heart to share? Come on, don’t be shy! Just send the recipe (only Vegan/Vegetarian please) to us via email with your photograph (Optional, if you don’t want that to be published here) and the final/all pictures of your delicacy. We would try the same with our step-by-step photos and publish with your name and photo..
Subject: New Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
Tried this recipe? Please send us with your name and photo (Optional) and the final picture of your delicacy (Not at all optional :D). We would love to publish that here.
Subject: Tried Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
ALL THE CONTENTS in this site are copyrighted to HOMEMAKINGDELIGHT. Plagiarism is a punishable offense by law.