Chocolate Almond Cookies
Chocolate Almond Cookies – A simple and easy cookie stuffed with your favorite chocolate inside with crispier outside.
How come there could be a Christmas without cookies?!?!? Here comes an easy eggless cookie recipe with chocolate stuffed inside. You might be viewing (Actually, suffering 😉 ) more chocolate recipes from HomeMakingDelight for next few days, as I have got a big bag of chocolates from Santa (Early Christmas gift)😊 You gotta bear with me 😛 This chocolate-Almond Cookie is crispier on the outside with the divine chocolate melting inside ( I bet, You melt along with it 🙂 ). Try this out & impress your loved ones (Even those who loathe you might start loving you 😉 ) Merry Christmas!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Over to chocolate almond cookies recipe from Home-Making-Delight..
Chocolate Almond Cookies Recipe
Preparation time – 30 mins
Cooking time – 10-12 mins
Makes – 15 cookies
Butter – 1/2 cup unsalted
Granulated or powdered sugar – 1/4 cup
Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
Maida or All purpose flour – 3/4 cup heaped (3/4 + 1/8 cups)
Silvered almonds – 1/2 cup
Almond extract – 1/4 tsp (optional)
Hershey’s Kisses – 15 (milk chocolates)
- Beat butter & sugar in a large bowl until it turns fluffy. Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add almonds, flour & almond extract and mix gently until everything is well blended.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal balls. Keep a chocolate at the center and cover it with dough.
- Preheat the oven at 350 F and mold the remaining dough around the chocolate. Bake it for 10 -12 mins or until the cookies are set but not browned.
- Allow it to cool slightly. When it is still warm, sprinkle or roll in powdered sugar. Store it in an airtight container.
- Your chocolate almond cookies will be soft immediately after taking out of the oven. Once it cools down, it will become crispy.
You can use kisses milk chocolate with almonds for better results. You can use your favorite chocolates as well 😉
You have just unlocked the “Chocolate Almond Cookies” recipe from Home Making Delight. Feel free to take a tour of our space to learn more
If you like our space, please like HomeMakingDelight page on FB (See the Right widget for LIKE Button) to get instant updates on our new posts.
We would be happy to receive your feedback on this recipe. That would really mean a lot to us.
Have a great recipe or a different version of this delicacy? Have the heart to share? Come on, don’t be shy! Just send the recipe (only Vegan/Vegetarian please) to us via email with your photograph (Optional, if you don’t want that to be published here) and the final/all pictures of your delicacy. We would try the same with our step-by-step photos and publish with your name and photo..
Subject: New Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
Tried this recipe? Please send us with your name and photo (Optional) and the final picture of your delicacy (Not at all optional :D). We would love to publish that here.
Subject: Tried Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
ALL THE CONTENTS in this site are copyrighted to HOMEMAKINGDELIGHT. Plagiarism is a punishable offense by law.