Crunchy Baked Potatoes – NO OIL RECIPE
Crunchy Baked Potatoes – A simple, oil-free, evening snack prepared by baking the baby potatoes coated with a few spices and masalas.
Worried about frying the potatoes in oil?!?!?!?!!!!
Here comes an easy way for crispy potatoes with very little oil. Hot snack for a freezing/Rainy day to spice up the mood.
Crunchy Baked Potatoes – OIL-LESS RECIPE
Serves – 1 ( It depends on your way of cooking and eating 😛 )
Preparation time : 5 mins
Cooking time : 35 – 55 mins
Baby potatoes – 2
Turmeric powder – 1/4tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
Pepper/chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
oil – 2 tsp
1) Wash and Dice the potatoes into small cubes.
2) Mix all the ingredients in a bowl & allow it to bind together for 3-5 minutes.
3) To make it more fun, make thin slices in the potato along the way through (leaving 1/4 inch behind) and ensure not to cut throughout the end.
Mix all the ingredients together with oil & brush it all over the potato.
4) Preheat the oven to 400F.
5) Layer the potatoes on the baking sheet.
6) Keep it in the oven for 35-55 mins or until the potatoes turn golden brown and the oven will do the rest of the magic.
7) Garnish it with Parmesan cheese (or any shredded cheese), salt, pepper or dried Oregano.
- Turn the potatoes in between the baking time to ensure even cooking.
- Don’t keep the diced ones in the oven for too long time it will be burnt and hard to eat.
- The sliced potatoes might take more time to bake than the diced ones.
You have just unlocked the “Crunchy baked potatoes” recipe from Home Making Delight. Feel free to take a tour of our space to learn more
If you like our space, subscribe to our blog via email to get instant updates on our new posts. You can also follow us by clicking on the “follow” button on the right side widget and like us on FB!!
We would be happy to receive your feedback on this recipe. That would really mean a lot to us.
Have a great recipe or a different version of this delicacy? Have the heart to share? Come on, don’t be shy! Just send the recipe (only Vegan/Vegetarian please) to us via email with your photograph (Optional, if you don’t want that to be published here) and the final/all pictures of your delicacy. We would try the same with our step-by-step photos and publish with your name and photo..
Subject: New Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
Tried this recipe? Please send us with your name and photo (Optional) and the final picture of your delicacy (Not at all optional :D). We would love to publish that here.
Subject: Tried Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
ALL THE CONTENTS in this site are copyrighted to HOMEMAKINGDELIGHT. Plagiarism is a punishable offense by law.