BeetRoot Juice – Beet-root & Lemon Combo Mocktail for weight loss
BeetRoot juice – A perfect mocktail of boiled beetroot and lemon blended with honey to health-up your body and to remove harmful toxins off your body.
Beetroot juice might not sound so delicious on your head, but we make easily make that quite palatable as well as tasty. This beetroot juice is loaded with amazing benefits for your health and skin. Especially, it is loaded with goodness for to-be-mothers and weight-watchers. In this mocktail, we are going to blend the beet root juice with lemon juice to cleanse the body, to purify the blood and to remove the bad cholesterol.
Let me list down a few of those which would convince to take a glass of this powerful concoction every morning before breakfast to lose those extra pounds from your body.
Health Benefits of Beet-Root:
- Beetroot also called as Beet is known for preventing heart diseases.
- It can lower Blood pressure too.
- It is rich in anti-oxidants and thus helps lowering the bad cholesterol.
- Strengthens bones and prevents osteoporosis.
- Beets are high in fiber content and low in calories.
- Due to its high water content and anti-oxidant properties, it helps reduce the extra accumulated fat and thereby helping in weight loss.
- It cleanses the body, purifies the blood and makes the skin glow.
- To top it all, it contains folic acid which is essential for expectant mommies.
Goodness of lemon for health:
- Lemon is well-known for its Detoxification properties. It can help remove the harmful toxins off the body.
- Consuming lemon juice would provide the necessary Vitamin-C supplements for the body.
- It can cut-off the bad cholesterol from the body thereby helping in healthy weight-loss.
- Lemon juice can actually cure cold and fever, against the myth that it causes cold. Ensure that you prepare it in warm water.
Over to the healthy weight-loss concoction BeetRoot Lemon juice recipe from Home-Making-Delight..
BeetRoot Juice Recipe – Beet-root & Lemon Combo Mocktail Recipe
Beet Root – 1
Lemon – 1
Sugar/Honey – as needed
Water – 3 cups (Approximately)
- Slice the beets int0 1 halves and Pressure cook them for 3 whistles. Now, peeling off the beet skin would be damn easy.
- Using a juicer or blender, grind the beetroot along with honey (or sugar) and a cup of water.
- Now, squeeze in the juice from a whole lemon into our beetroot juice.
- Add in water little by little, until you reach your desired consistency. I prefer it watery. If you like it a bit thicker, adjust your water content.
- It is advised to use honey instead of sugar. Avoid white sugar as much as possible.
You have just unlocked the “Beetroot juice – Beet-lemon combo mocktail – Weight-loss concoction” recipe from Home Making Delight. Feel free to take a tour of our space to learn more
If you like our space, please like HomeMakingDelight Page on FB (See the Right widget for LIKE Button) to get instant updates on our new posts.
We would be happy to receive your feedback on this recipe That would really mean a lot to us.
Have a great recipe or a different version of this delicacy? Have the heart to share? Come on, don’t be shy! Just send the recipe (only Vegan/Vegetarian please) to us via email with your photograph (Optional, if you don’t want that to be published here) and the final/all pictures of your delicacy We would try the same with our step-by-step photos and publish with your name and photo..
Subject: New Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
Tried this recipe? Please send us with your name and photo (Optional) and the final picture of your delicacy (Not at all optional :D). We would love to publish that here
Subject: Tried Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
ALL THE CONTENTS in this site are copyrighted to HOMEMAKINGDELIGHT. Plagiarism is a punishable offense by law.