Orange Peel Powder – DiY – Natural Face Pack for oily and sensitive skin
Orange Peel Powder – DIY Face Mask is a homemade, dry face pack powder prepared by crushing the dried orange peels to a fine powder for making a natural face mask to get a bright, blemish-free skin.
We all love to have a clean & bright glowing skin and it’s easy to achieve in a natural way. All you have to do is to eat oranges and not to throw away the peel. We often see the Orange peel being used in many cosmetic products, because it can treat various types of skin problems including acne, oily skin, blackheads, blemishes & uneven skin tone and brings out bright and naturally glowing skin.
Goodness of Orange Peel Powder Mask for skin:
- Orange Peel is a good source of Vitamins & Minerals. In fact the peel contains more vitamin C than the pulp. It protects the skin and promotes a healthy glow.
- Calcium helps in renewing worn-out cells.
- Potassium hydrates the dehydrated dry skin and helps to preserve moisture.
- It helps in controlling excessive oiliness and removes the blemishes.
- This Orange peel powder face pack is excellent for oily and sensitive skin types.
Over to Orange Peel Powder – DiY – Homemade Natural Face Mask preparation from Home-making Delight with step by step photos…
Makes -1/3 cup (roughly)
Ingredients for preparing the Orange peel powder:
Orange – 1 (preferably Organic)
For preparing the Orange Face Pack:
Orange Powder – 4 tblsp (40%)
Multani Mitti (Fuller’s Earth) or Sandalwood Powder – 3 tblsp (30%)
Moong dal Flour- 3 tblsp (30%)
Rose Water or Curd – as required to mix
- Cut the orange horizontally for about 1/4 inch so that it won’t cut the pulp. Loose the cut ends using your thumb & twist both the ends to remove the peel smoothly.2. Pre-heat the oven at 350 F and chop the orange skin into small pieces.
3. Arrange the pieces in a baking tray and dry it for 15-20 minutes turning them in between. Or, you can sun-dry it for 3-4 days. Let it cool.4. Grind the dried skin in a blender or mixer grinder into smooth powder. Sieve it if required.
- Your Orange peel powder face mask is now ready. You can mix it with the items listed above under “For preparing the Orange Face Pack” to make a fine paste. Wash your face and pat dry using a clean cloth. Apply the paste on your face and let it dry for 20 minutes. Wash it off using clean cold water. Repeat 2 or 3 times a week to see your skin blemish-free and glowing naturally. 🙂
- Keep the orange skin covered with a mesh cloth to protect from dust, if you opt to sun dry.
- Do not apply only this orange powder directly on your face as a mask, as it might cause irritation. DO use Rose water or curd to make the face mask, as they have soothing effect.
- A very mild irritation is known to occur. If you get more irritation or rashes, please stop using it. First do a patch test before you apply on your body/face.
- You might feel it difficult to grind it into a fine powder. It would take more time to crush it even using the mixer grinder. Sieve the powder well to get fine face pack which is easy to use.
You have just unlocked the “Orange Peel Powder – DiY Natural orange face mask – A home remedy for blemishes” DIY-tip from Home Making Delight. Feel free to take a tour of our space to learn more
If you like our space, please like Home-Making-Delight Page on FB (See the Right widget for LIKE Button) to get instant updates on our new posts.
We would be happy to receive your feedback on this recipe. That would really mean a lot to us.
Have a great recipe or a different version of this delicacy? Have the heart to share? Come on, don’t be shy! Just send the recipe (only Vegan/Vegetarian please) to us via email with your photograph (Optional, if you don’t want that to be published here) and the final/all pictures of your delicacy. We would try the same with our step-by-step photos and publish with your name and photo..
Subject: New Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
Tried this recipe? Please send us with your name and photo (Optional) and the final picture of your delicacy (Not at all optional :D). We would love to publish that here.
Subject: Tried Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
ALL THE CONTENTS in this site are copyrighted to HOMEMAKINGDELIGHT. Plagiarism is a punishable offense by law.