Banana Walnut Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
Banana Walnut Chocolate Milkshake is an easy energy drink in which banana, walnut and milk are blended with a tinge of dark chocolate. This yummy milkshake would be a refreshing breakfast drink to make your mornings healthier and tastier. 🙂
I have recently become a big fan of the popular combos – banana-Walnut & banana-chocolate. So, I have been trying out a few dishes with these combo, of which my favorite is my Banana Walnut chocolate cake (posting the recipe soon :D). However, to balance my sugar intake, I controlled myself from preparing the Walnut Banana cake again and tried the healthier version of this combo as milkshake. The sweetness of banana & milk is paired up perfectly with the mild bitterness & nutty flavor of walnut & dark chocolate in this yummy Banana Walnut Chocolate Milkshake.
The recipe is quite simple and it doesn’t involve any complex cooking or processing. All you have to do is blend the correct quantity of ingredients together. 🙂 Plain banana milkshake could be off-putting for kids because of banana’s overwhelming flavor. But, kids would totally enjoy this combo milkshake because of the nutty and chocolaty flavor. I believe that this one is a better substitute for processed drinks like Tropicana. Do include fresh fruit juices and milkshakes like this nuts shake in your breakfast menu instead of packaged ones.
Health Benefits of Banana Walnut Chocolate Milkshake:
- Walnuts are the excellent sources of copper, folic acid, phosphorus, manganese, Vitamin B6 & E.
- The Cocoa in Dark Chocolate is packed with Protein, fiber and minerals like Potassium, Zinc & Selenium.
- Bananas are rich in fiber, Potassium and dietary anti-oxidants.
Over to “Banana Walnut Chocolate Milkshake” Recipe from Home-Making Delight with step by step pictures..
Banana Walnut Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
Serves 1 or 2
Banana – 1 or 1/2 cup (Peeled & roughly chopped)
Warm Milk – 1 Cup
Walnut – 2 tblsp & few for garnish (chopped)
Cashew dark chocolate – 3 Pieces (Any dark chocolate)
Sugar or Honey – 1 tblsp or as required
Baobab Powder – 1 tsp (optional) NOTE : Please consult a doctor before use, if you are being treated for any medical conditions, pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children.
Click the link to know more about Baobab Powder.
- Add all the above mentioned ingredients in a mixer grinder or blender and grind or pulse them until they are smooth.2. Garnish it with chopped walnuts and serve it (chilled-optional) as a breakfast drink or as a refreshment.
Click the link to check out all our Juices & Shakes Recipes.
- Adding warm milk eases up the process by melting the dark chocolate faster.
- Chopping bananas & walnuts would help make the drink smooth.
- You can use chocolate syrup if you don’t have dark chocolate in hand.
- You can get all the health benefits of this Banana Walnut Chocolate Milkshake by avoiding the white sugar and adding honey instead.
You have just unlocked the “Banana Walnut Chocolate Milkshake” recipe from Home Making Delight. Feel free to take a tour of our space to learn more.
If you like our space, please like Home-Making-Delight Page on FB (See the Right widget for LIKE Button) to get instant updates on our new posts.
We would be happy to receive your feedback on this recipe. That would really mean a lot to us.
Have a great recipe or a different version of this delicacy? Have the heart to share? Come on, don’t be shy! Just send the recipe (only Vegan/Vegetarian please) to us via email with your photograph (Optional, if you don’t want that to be published here) and the final/all pictures of your delicacy. We would try the same with our step-by-step photos and publish with your name and photo..
Subject: New Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
Tried this recipe? Please send us with your name and photo (Optional) and the final picture of your delicacy (Not at all optional :D). We would love to publish that here.
Subject: Tried Recipe – HomeMakingDelight – <Recipe-Name>
ALL THE CONTENTS in this site are copyrighted to HOMEMAKINGDELIGHT. Plagiarism is a punishable offense by law.