PandaVita Organic Baobab Powder – Product Review
Have you ever heard about Baobab fruit powder? I would be blinking too, if you asked me the same 2 days ago. With my new year resolution to stay and eat healthy, I was looking in the market for natural ingredients to boost up my energy level. Then, I got to know about Baobab fruit powder that is loaded with Calcium, Vitamins, Potassium, Magnesium & fiber. No wonder the baobab tree is referred as “Karpagavirutsam” & “Parijatham” in Hindu mythology. It’s well known as “Peruku Maram” in Tamil. Other names include Adansonia digitata, boab, boaboa, tabaldi, bottle tree, upside-down tree and monkey bread tree. Click here to know more on baobab powder.
Now, let’s review PandaVita – Organic Baobab Powder for Homemaking Delight Viewers…
This product of Pandavita is 100% organic and is extracted from Baobab fruit. Another added advantage is that the inside of the fruit is dried naturally, so no artificial preservatives are added. Baobab fruit powder contains a variety of vitamins and minerals. It contains six times as much vitamin C as oranges, twice as much calcium as milk and even more iron than red meat. It is also rich in potassium and has plenty B vitamins, magnesium, phosphorous, and antioxidants.
The fruit pulp is rich in soluble fibre and it has more fibre than other fruits such as apples, peaches and apricots. It’s a great source of iron & calcium for vegetarians and vegans. The health benefits of baobab powder goes on and on. Do check out more benefits of baobab powder here. This is my first time of tasting baobab powder and I like the way it blends literally with everything. I will soon post the recipes I tried with Pandavita – organic baobab powder. 🙂
Product Name – PandaVita – Organic Baobab Powder
Produced By – PandaVita
1. Organic baobab powder is a super-food rich in Vitamin C, anti-oxidants & fibre.
2. This food supplement can be easily consumed with water, juice, yogurt, porridge or smoothies.
3. PandaVita website also provides recipes from oats to dessert to make use of Organic baobab powder.
3. PandaVita provides you with 10% offer in your first order when you subscribe their newsletter and you can redeem points for coupons with their Rewards program.
4. They provide free delivery in UK.
5. It’s a great product for weight-watchers. 🙂 It rejuvenates skin as well.
What I like about the product
1. The Baobab powder is Organic, Vegan, Gluten-free, Dairy-free & Soy-free.
2. It’s sweet & tangy and can be easily added to any meal of the day. I just had this one with my juice and I liked it. I am planning to prepare a couple of recipes suggested by PandaVita. Stay tuned for the recipes. 🙂
3. Their package comes with a user-friendly zip-lock pouch.
4. I did a quick research on the other organic powders available. The price of the product seems pretty reasonable when compared with those in the market.
5. It has a very mild earthy smell which I liked. 🙂
1. They charge £2 – £7 for shipping outside UK. However, they provide free shipping for orders above £50.
Click the link to view & buy Organic Baobab Powder from PandaVita. If you are a follower of Home-Making-Delight, you can get a discount of 15% on your first purchase of Pandavita baobab powder. Please use the code ‘HMD15’. 🙂
How would I rate:
I would give 4/5 for this one based on quality and taste.
Recommendation – Would I buy this product again?
NOTE : Please consult a doctor before use, if you are being treated for any medical conditions, pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of young children.
This is a sponsored post and we are NOT paid for this. This is just based on our own experience which we thought could help our viewers in buying this product.
You have just unlocked the “PandaVita – Organic Baobab Powder – Product Review” from HomeMakingDelight. Feel free to take a tour of our space to learn more 🙂
If you like our space, please like Home-Making-Delight Page on FB (See the Right widget for LIKE Button) to get instant updates on our new posts.
We would be happy to receive your feedback on this:) That would really mean a lot to us.