Mother’s Day Giveaway – Free Personalized wood frame from CutOutArt
Mother’s Day Giveaway – Free Personalized wood frame from CutOutArt & Home-Making-Delight – With Mother’s day coming up, most of you would have already planned for gifts for your moms. If not, here’s an option for you to get an awesome customized gift – A personalized wood frame for your mom FOR FREE as a gesture from Home-Making-Delight and CutOutArt. 🙂 Go on, read and you could get yourself or your mom a cool custom art gift for free just by following a few steps.. 🙂 All the best 🙂
Gifting choices are more for us nowadays. We could buy clothes, jewels (may be a ring or necklace or an anklet), perfume, her favorite coffee or may be a trip to her dream place. If you would like your gifts more personalized & customized, you can always go for photo-printed mugs, T.shirts etc. Photo printed mugs are kind of out dated now. So, We have decided to get a personalized wood frame (Photo-printed) with our family photo for our mom for this mother’s day from CutOutArt. Also, we are also planning to get our own customized fruit basket with all her favorite fruits and chocolates. 🙂 We got her a coffee powder already, as she’s a big fan of coffee. 🙂
Although we are promoting this giveaway for the upcoming mother’s day, it’s not limited to gifts for your moms. You can print your little one’s photo in wood and frame it in his/her bed room. A family photo would be a great idea for living room. If you love pets, you could take one with your pet and frame it. You could hang that personalized wood frame on your wall or place it in your office desk. You could make a collage or print your favorite place in the world in wood. What if it’s your wedding photo printed on a wood and framed to be cherished forever??!? 🙂 It would be way cooler than your usual photographs, I bet. 🙂
Here’s who we found out for our wooden photo collage – CutOutArt. Cut Out Art is a site designed by people that love art, photography, and printing these memories on different materials to make forever keepsakes. They break through boundaries in traditional printing of photos and art pieces. If you would like a cool photograph of you or your loved ones printed on wood to be cherished forever FOR FREE, then all you have to do is very simple. Please follow the steps below:
- Like our Facebook page – Home-Making-Delight
- Follow us in Instagram – Home-Making-Delight
- Follow us on Twitter/Pinterest – Pinterest-HMD & Twitter-HMD
- Send your photograph and mail-address to email@example.com after these 3 steps.
- Please comment here in this post once so that we don’t miss yours.
- Last one – Spread the word on Cut-Out-Art once you receive the free gift. You can post your gift on facebook or instagram or twitter tagging them. It would be a nice gesture.
Rules & Conditions:
- This GiveAway is only for US residents. If you are located outside US, you would be eligible if you are willing to pay for international shipping charge. 🙂 Item cost is free though.
- Only one lucky winner would be picked.
- Home-Making-Delight Editor’s decision is final.
- A basic 8″ X 12″ sized frame (Check here) is available for free. If any additional customization is needed, the winner can the pay the additional cost and get.
- The GiveAway ends by 12th May, 2017. Please allow us a time frame of 3 to 10 days (maximum) to ship the product.
- Home-Making-Delight reserves all the rights to change the GiveAway rules at any point of time.
If you would like to know more on CutOutArt purchasing experience, we would be happy to share ours with you. Their ideas and options were great. I loved the small 6″ X 6″ which would be really good for a graduation photo frame. If you are a photographer, artist or retailer, you can go for their wholesale option. We wanted a collage to be printed and ordered it online from their website and we got ours by mail in a week. I loved the picture in the wooden frame. I had shared our family collage while ordering it online. I had requested to fill in the gaps in the collage with wooden background itself and it came out perfect. Please find below our collage printed on wood. 🙂
Only thing I wish I had was a small hook to hang it on the wall. But anyways, it goes well in my wall’s corner shelf. 🙂 I am planning to take it to my office for my desk there. 🙂 So, what are your waiting for??? Just follow those quick steps and you could grab your free gift soon. 🙂 All the very best & a very happy Mother’s day!! 🙂
This is a honest review post sponsored by CutOutArt.